Thursday, August 12, 2010

Children's Miracle Network

As you all have read and supported, my personal platform has received great press and media attention, getting people talking about equality. In order to officially compete at Miss America, I need your help.  In addition to our individual platforms, the Miss America Organization has a national platform: The Children's Miracle Network.  Through our partnership with CMN, each state contestant is a goodwill ambassador of CMN who fundraises (at least $500) for the organization.  I have so far raised $630 for my local and state competition, but now it's on the big show.  I've set my goal for $1000 which means I have $370 to go.  Please help me reach this goal that raises money to benefit the kids in children's hospitals around the country.  CLICK HERE to go to my donation page and contribute $1, $20, $50 or more!




About Children's Miracle Network
Children’s Miracle Network is an international non-profit organization that raises funds for more than 170 children’s hospitals. Countless individuals, organizations and media partners unite with Children’s Miracle Network hospitals to help sick and injured kids in local communities. Donations to Children’s Miracle Network create miracles by funding medical care, research and education that save and improve the lives of 17 million children each year. To learn more go to www.childrensmiraclenetwork.org

No comments:

Post a Comment