Wednesday, March 9, 2011

www.missny.org

From my Quality of Life essay:
The Chief Service Officer to the Mayor said, "No longer is it something nice, service is something necessary.  Use your 'fill in the blank' for the better."  It is imperative that we serve each other with our unique gifts and talents, whatever they may be, as there is always a way for you to make your community better and stronger.   

Four years ago I won a local title and created a website for the Miss Duneland Scholarship Pageant. I think it is so important to have a polished face to an organization that highlights the extraordinary accomplishments of women in this program and also makes the opportunity available for new girls to compete and become a part of the Miss America Organization. Now as a state titleholder, that marketing is even more important to me. As a photographer and graphic designer, I have designed my fair share of websites and enjoyed every one of them. I love this field because I get to use my talents to promote others' talents. So this is a way that I have chosen to give back to the Miss New York Organization. A little facelift :) www.missny.org


So the new website is www.MissNY.org which will eventually replace www.missnyorg.com which we found to be a tiny confusing.com/org.gov  :-)  I hope you enjoy scrolling through the new site, seeing lots of pictures, information and sneaking a peek at our new titleholders of the Class of 2011... One of whom, come June 19th, will be all over this site!

No comments:

Post a Comment