Sunday, September 19, 2010

Upcoming Events - join me!

September/October is a huge time for LGBT community events. I will be attending, hosting and receiving awards at many of them. I hope you will consider joining me for some of them! I have been working hard as a part of the PFLAG NYC Dinner Committee to surpass our success of last year's dinner. And most honorably, I am the Douglas W. Jones Leadership Award Recipient at the Empire State Pride Agenda dinner!
  • October 9
    • A Thousand Moms event in the Hamptons - View Press Release
    • 5:00-7:00 at the home of Walter Donway and Robin Shepherd, 279 Stephen Hands Path, East Hampton, NY
  • October 11
    • PFLAG NYC Annual Awards Dinner for the Safe Schools Program honoring Brian Burke, Olympic Hockey Coach, David Steward from the Point Foundation, Jet Blue, and more, hosted by Rory O'Maley.
    • 6:00 at TriBeCa Rooftop
    • VIP Cocktail Reception at 6:00 hosted by yours truly, Miss New York 2010
    • Tickets: www.pflagnyc.org/dinnertickets  Individual VIP $350,  Regular $250

Of course all of these dinners and events are held during busy times for all of us.  If you are unable to attend any, I encourage you to chose one to donate to.  They are all unique and have different yet overarching missions of equality for all people and making today safe for youth. I'm honored to be invited and working with so many of these incredible organizations.

No comments:

Post a Comment